Packry’s High speed semi auto 25kg dried marine algae dyes powder filling machine is widely used in food production areas.
Our packaging machine use the PLC system of 10″ full color touch screen panel, dual English/Chinese interface. The machine installation 3pcs of high precision load cell provide high weighing accuracy, also the bag clamping device installation 2pcs of cylinder and 2pcs of sensor switch, bag clamped more tighter, bag giving more safe. The bagging machine working with the automatic bag sewing machine with automatic start/off and single needle double thread automatic cutter, the sewing data can be display and record.
Packing Machine Structure & Working Process: The materials will through the feeding parts(connect hopper) into the gravity feeder then into the weighing hopper, the weighing hopper installation 3pcs load cell to weighing, manual giving the bag to the packing machine bag clamp device and touch the sensor, the bag will automatic clamped, the finished weighing materials discharge into the bag, bag release and on conveyor to the sewing machine for bag closed by thread stitching.
Application: Suitable for weighing, filling, and bag closing cement , limestone or other powder material..
|Product name||High speed semi auto 25kg dried marine algae dyes powder filling machine|
|Applicable||powder materials such as flour bagger chestnut flour sesame powder etc|
|Weighing range||5kg-70kg or customized|
|Feeding mechanism||Dual screws feeding Four helix feed|
|Voltage||Single phase AC220V, three phase 380V, 50Hz, or customize|
- Installation 3pcs load cell, each load cell max weight 200kg, IP67 grade, high weighing accuracy, working more stable
- Dual control system, the CHIMEI weighing instrument and PLC control system
- Color touch screen HMI, easy operation
- PLC system operation by 10″ touch screen
- Installation 2pcs of proximity switch and 2pcs cylinder, bag clamp more tighter, more safe
- Automatic bag sewing and sewing conveyor speed adjustable
Parts of famous brand, such as Delta, Schneider, CHNT, AirTAC