Packry’s HX-007 ultrasonic tube sealing system that utilizes ultrasonic energy to produce a hermetic seal on most plastic and laminate tubes. It is ideal for lab use and low volume production jobs. The sealing capacity can reach at speeds up to 15 tubes per minute with diameters / cross-sections of tubes up to 50 mm.
Recommended Products: Plastic tubes used in cosmetics, food, pharmaceutical, or nutraceutical industries.
|Tube Diameter||10-50 Mm|
|Tube Height||10-250 Mm|
|Voltage||AC220V/110V 1Ph 50/60Hz|
|Working Air Pressure||0.6 Mpa|
|Machine Dimension||L850*W600*H730 Mm|
|Machine Net Weight||85 Kgs|
- It’s applicable to toothpaste, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food, industry product and other soft tube sealing.
- Extensional organization of the machine is made of aluminium alloy and stainless steel.
- The working platform is easily to operate that is independent man-machine operating interface and can be two dimension direction adjustment.
- The ultrasound power supply adopts Taiwan movement circuitry, ultrasound parts use famous brands.
- It’s with the function of overload protection, phase difference protection, and power-fail protection
- The ultrasound output power is big enough to ensure the sealing quality of different kinds material and specifications soft tubes.
- Trimming Knife